“When the pain arrives unannounced, we have the choice to be defeated by it or acknowledge that God is able!”
Many fearful souls have asked the question, “When will suffering or difficulty come in my life?” That question is laced with dread and is emotionally gripping. It acknowledges the fact that we live in a world fractured by sin and as a result, suffering and difficulty will inevitably visit us all of us at some point. When the pain arrives unannounced we have the choice to be defeated by it or acknowledge that God is able!
Here are 9 ways that God is able….
- He is able to make you stand: Romans 14:4.
- He’s able to establish you: Romans 16:25.
- He’s able to keep you from falling and present you faultless before His glory: Jude 24.
- He’s able to make all grace abound toward you: 2 Corinthians 9:8.
- He’s able to keep that which you’ve committed unto Him against that day: 2 Timothy 1:12.
- He’s able to build you up: Acts 20:32.
- He’s able to subdue all things: Philippians 3:21.
- He’s able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think: Ephesians 3:20.
- And He is able to save you to the uttermost: Hebrews 7:25.
How have you seen these to be true in your own life?Image © 2010 Adrian. Creative Commons